Welcome to my site!
Hello, I am Nalu (it's my mermaid name) and the site owner. Yes, I am (was) a mermaid but from the memories I have had as a mermaid in past life but it was quite different than the stereotypical beautiful half fish half maid supposedly seen on this planet. I can assume as soon as you get here most of you will be more than ready to delve into the waters of topic of mermaids and Otherkin.
And I will let you know you have to be open minded to be able to have a successful membership on this site. Because what I'll say is hugely different than what is on most of the popular webs (website maker) websites. You have to be able to accept that my opinions are a little bit different than persay Golden Purity's or Moonstruck Mermaid's.
But despite this fact I hope this website will be fun for all and very successful. I really don't want to have to shut down another one. :P
I hope you Enjoy!
Blessed be )O(
Note: other mythicals are welcome here, too.
Subscribe To My Website
1. Please no roleplayers. Nobody likes a liar. And if I find out a member is roleplaying and has caused problems before on this website you will be immediately banned (deleted).
2. No lying, please no one likes false information or a story that's not true. If we find out that someone has told a minor lie the site owner or staff (when I get around to setting up staff) will correct you.
3. Swearing is allowed but please keep it to a minimum. :) There may be younger members on here as well as people who don't like swearing.
4. No bullying or harrasment. Everyone has their limit and if a member reports to me that another member OR staff is bullying or harrasing them you may be banned or demoted depending on how much the website needs you or the severity of the harrasment.
5. Please, please when I say this keep sexual refrences to a minimum on the forum there will be people of all ages.
6. No threatening violence or death against another member. Again the consequences for this rule could be banning or demotion.
7. Strong grammar and spelling is encouraged because we all know at some point bad spelling and grammar gets really annoying. And it can make a member look really dumb.
8. There is an offline code of conduct for this site there is no bad mouthing this site or copying this site offline.
9. Have fun.
Every other rule that is stated and does not already have a consequence on it will result in some leighway by the staff and/or the site owner. If it starts to become a problem the member will receive a notice. And if not corrected may result in a complete ban from the forums otherwise known as demotion to limited member until the site owner sees fit.
Unless, any other rule is comprimised on the forums or the messages you will not be banned for breaking any of these rules.
Except for rule number eight: consequences will vary for this rule. There won't be notices though. It depends on who the person is or what the person said or copied from this site.
Oh, and I will carry out these rules if you don't think i have the guts. JK... :P